Sunday, March 28, 2010

Favorites

I want to start off saying that I really enjoyed this class. This class have taught me a lot. My two favorites are: Loving and Kindness and Subtle Mind. But most of all I really enjoyed the meditation techniques we have been doing in seminar. I have been doing them techniques along with praying. For the last couple of weeks I have had a hard time because the doctors thought my daughter had a disease called Congenital Adrenal Gland Hyperplasia and she have been doing test after test. My daughter is only 8 yrs old. So, at first my mind was not focus. I was a nervous wreck. I have not figured this out yet but why things can be going so good then something comes along and turn it all around. But I knew I had to gain control so I prayed and prayed. Then in between praying I added the meditation. And I begin to feel much better. Then my heart and mind was at ease and at that moment I knew my daughter was fine. So, Friday I called the doctor to get the testes results and the ones that was back showed that she don't have that disease. So, right now I am waiting on one more test result that should come sometimes next month. But after I got them results I thanked God because I know he is the one that did it. There is so much power in prayer. I am so glad I took this class because my stress level have gotten so much better. But lately, when the devil throw me a curve ball I just catch it and say oh ok God I am going to let you handle this one. And I do. Sometimes it comes to my mind but I do not worry about it. I have seen a major change. Before I took this class I would cry and cry until I am totally stress out then I would have to go to the doctor for stomach pain. I am so happy with where I am now and I know I have to keep working on it for it can get better. In my future I see myself as being successful and comfortable. I do not want all the money in the world i just want to be comfortable. And I do not think I am asking for a lot but that what I want my future to be. I know I will have that future. I know I have to go through the storm and the struggles to get there but I will get there.


I want to thank you all for the great support. I have learned a lot from you all and I will never forget you all.

Much Love

Kali:)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kaliasha,
    I have not heard of your town, I must see where it is on the map. Of course, I have never been to Alabama anyway. My aunt and uncle lived in Mobile, Alabama for a short time. I am glad to see that this class has helped you so much. At this point in my life, I don't think anything could have helped my stress that has been building in my house. My husband is very ill and thinks that he was just disguisted with my son and wanted him out of the house. He thinks because he has gotton rid of him, he will be better. I am not happy with him, but do not want him on the street. It is a big mess, and I am not had time to keep up with God daily because of all of the peace keeping that I am trying to do. Nicholas (my son) is not doing Godly things right now, and maybe my husband is right that he is keeping peace from getting in our home, but I still have to support him until he is of aged. Maybe it will be o.k. from a far. I can have time to find peace if I have one less full time person, and my husband might find out what is making him so sick.Put me in your prayers, I need a partner.
    Gina Costello

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not to far from Mobile. Gina, just put it in the hands of the Lord. I agree with you that you need to support your son because he still have a chance to get on the right path. But I know it can be hard because you are in the middle. But your family are in my prayer. Keep praying because God do answer prayers. Have faith that it will get better. Dont give up on your son because he will need you. I am sorry you is going through this but you will come out of it on stress free.


    Good Luck
    Kali


    Keep me up

    ReplyDelete