Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spiritual and Physical Wellness

Spiritual Wellness enhances the connection between your mind and body. A person’s core and value system is linked to the spiritual dimension. Common activities that strengthen spirituality involve prayerful meditation, yoga, going to church or temple or mosque, and communing with nature. These activities become a source of enlightenment for most leaders. Physical Wellness is developing healthy activities that benefit your body such as nutritious eating and exercise. It is taking care of your body. The physical needs of the body must be taken cared of. Proper care involves regular exercise, eating foods that provide proper nourishment, doing relaxing activities that promote sufficient rest.

Since this class my spiritual and physical wellness has increased so much. But I still have some work to do. Spiritual and mental wellness go together. To increase my spiritual wellness I have started to read my Bible more. To increase my physical wellness I started to make time to exercise to work that in my schedule. This class has taught me so many ways where I can increase both my goals. And one day with physical and spiritual wellness my score will be a 10. That is my goal.



Thanks Kali


Sorry it was so late

No comments:

Post a Comment