Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Success

In unit 3 my physical well being was a 6 and spiritually and psychological well being was both a 7. Now I would say my physical well being is a 7. So, I have made some improvement with my physical well being. The reason why I rate it a 7 is because I have started to exercise more and eat healthy then I did but I have been unable to do my exercise everyday. I am making a schedule where I can get my exercise in everyday. I rate my psychological and spiritual well being as an 8. My psychological is an 8 because I am still in the process of training my mind where I can eliminate the chatter. But I have been able to handle my stress much better. And since I am able to handle my stress my emotions has been under control. So, when I get a control of the mind chatter I will feel much better and then my rate can go up. I have seen my spiritual well being improved before my eyes because at one time I was at a point where I would leave my problems with God then I will get them back. This class have taught me that I am not perfect and I am going to have problems. But reading my Bible have helped me a lot. Now when I get up in the morning I say what I am grateful for and I do my meditation throughout the day and I feel so much better. I am making slow progression towards my goals and I am happy with my progression. I know my improvement is going to take some time and I am not trying to rush it because I know I will be at the rate I want to be at and that is a 10. Small steady progression steps towards my goals.


I enjoyed this class and it makes me sad that is has to end. I have learned a lot from this class. The information that I have learned I can apply it into my life everyday. I have met some wonderful people that I am going to miss. I did not imagine this class would help me like this. I am at peace and I am so happy that I am able to handle stress better. I did not have any difficult with this class oh I forgot I have difficult with the cd but that was the only thing. I wish we had more time in this class because it is really helpful and now that I have learned some tools to help other deal with stress and etc. I can pass on the information I have learned to other. If feel so good not to let stress control your life.


I want to wish everybody the best of luck. I enjoyed being in this class with you all. It is sad that I just met new friends 10 weeks ago and now we are on our new journey to improving our lives. I know the information that we learned from this class will help us achieve the goals we have set. Never give up on your dreams because anything is possible. Good Luck class and professor. I will miss you all.

7 comments:

  1. The class was interesting however I will be too happy to get rid of this blog. I am just not a blogging person. I actually had someone look at me like I had two heads when I told them I did not have a facebook page. They actually yelled in surprise "You dont have a facebook page!!" I said nope dont have time. However we have learned some great techniques from this class and it was nice getting to interact with everyone on another level. Good luck meeting all of your health and wellness goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ericka,

    You know what I do not like blogging either. I am not on acebook either. I am just like you I do not have time to blog and etc. I really enjoyed this class and I think the fact that we had positive classmates and professor made it more special. This class was helpful in providing ways to decrease stress and stay focus on our health and wellness. I want to wish you the best of luck. I enjoyed learning with you in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaliasha,

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. Good luck to you too. I am sure we will all benefit one way or another from this class!

    Take care,

    Jill Shafer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaliasha, your blog as usual is open and always a pleasure to read. You would not realize that you do not like to blog, because you do a good job of it. This was my first time also, I tried to use it more like a journal. I do believe I learned about my claamates through the blog. I will miss you, and the best of luck to you. I am happy that you have seen progress in this course. In the beginning you felt very stressed, progress is good. Your friend Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sharon,

    I guess I got use to blogging. I will miss you and I wish you the best of luck. Take care.
    Your friend
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kali it was nice meeting you or reading your post and blog. You are right never give up on your dream because your dream are answer to the future. So stay physical fit and eat healthy and may we meet again in another class. Remember all things are possible through Christ.

    Velma

    ReplyDelete